- Wind Surfing
- Water Skiing
How to get there
- Sited in the city of Mombasa about 487 km from Nairobi, the park can be reached by road from Mombasa city centre, and then connected by boat from the various points along the beach which include: Serena Gate on beach of Serena Hotel, Severin Gate on beach of Severin Hotel, Travellers Gate on beach of Travellers Hotel, Nyali Gate at Mombasa Marine Park Headquarters and Voyager Gate at Voyager water sport Area
- Sea grasses and marine algae
- Crabs, corals, sea urchins, jellyfish, sea stars, and sea cucumbers.
- Different varieties of coral species comprise of Acropora), Turbinaria and Porites.
- There are many seabirds in large nesting colonies and internationally significant numbers of crab plover and roseate tern.
Mombasa Marine National Park,